David Haye has become active after dinner speaker following his early retirement, the former world heavyweight champion boxer turned boxing speaker with a world renowned personality and public image. Also known as “the Haymaker” David Haye embarked on his professional boxing career in 2002 aged only 22 and has since become known for knocking out boxers with far more professional experience than himself. In 2008 he became Cruiserweight champion after winning a fight against fellow British boxer Enzo Maccarinelli and maintained a world heavyweight champion boxing title for many years to follow.
- Hayes chose to retain his winning record early on
- He is an active sports speaker and valued member of the boxing community
- Frequently appears on British television
- In 2012, he took part in the popular ITV series I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here
- Hayes popularity has made him a sought-after boxing speaker