Four-time Olympian Jo Pavey has formed an exceptional reputation as a long-distance runner, finding her success across the 10,000 meter and 5000 meter events. An athlete who was the top of her game for over a decade, Jo Pavey will be the trademark of any event, proving especially popular as an after dinner speaker and Olympic speaker. She has plenty of experience across her sport and is an eloquent sports speaker with a dynamic edge to her appearances, available for plenty of different occasions, events, and conferences.
- Competed in four Olympic games for Great Britain from 2000 – 2016
- Won gold and silver medals at European and bronze at World Championships for 10000m
- Lauded as a highly respected mentor by the Great Britain athletics team
- Impressive ability to captivate audience with her speaking skills
- Illustrious career provides her with a wealth of experience to draw from