Professional motivational speaker and communication specialist, David Festenstein’s life was shaken to the foundations when he suffered a stroke in 2008, leaving the right side of his body paralysed and him unable to walk. David’s story of determination and motivation he strongly expressed in his role as a motivational speaker, his recovery is an inspiring story in which he used his communication expertise and sheer persistence to leave stroke consultants stumped at his rapid repair back to normality.
- He suffered a stroke in 2008
- David documented his recovery in a diary that covered in depth his ‘’language of recovery’’
- He created seven steps to recovery
- David was encouraged to become a motivational speaker after incredible feedback
- He has helped hundreds of stroke victims overcome their condition and not let it define them