Virtual Origami Workshop
Our virtual origami workshop is a creative fun way to learn a new skill and create something beautiful!
Price From £38pp + VAT
Reasons to book our virtual origami workshop:
- Choose your workshop length from 10mins-1.5 hours
- Up to 1000 participants
- Fantastic Corporate Team-Building Exercise for varying group sizes
- Professional dual camera set up
- Kits available to order, or bring your own materials
- Bespoke and personalised options available
- Live and pre-recorded sessions available
- Hosted over Zoom or client’s chosen online platform
- A great option for Chinese New Year
Originating from Japan but with roots in China, this Online Origami Workshop is a brilliant Virtual Cultural Workshop option. Additionally, it is also great for all kinds of corporate and private virtual events.
Sessions can last from 10 mins up to 1.5 hours but the most typical length is 1 hour.
In a one-hour virtual origami workshop, participants learn to make between 5 – 7 models, depending on the chosen shapes and the speed of the group.
The shapes taught are simple enough for beginners but look really beautiful and intricate when finished.
With groups of 50 people or less in the Virtual Corporate Origami Classes, it’s possible to help if someone gets stuck and for larger groups. The teacher always repeats the more tricky steps, so no one should get left behind.
- This Workshop can be hosted on Zoom
- The performers involved in this workshop are based in the UK, however, we cater to all time zones (can be booked for any time of the day)
- We offer bespoke branding, such as branded paper packs to send out in prior to the workshop taking place (get in contact for more information)
- Get in contact for Cost and Availability (guide price is £38 per person)
We can provide origami kits for these Virtual Corporate Origami Classes or for simple set-up participants can use materials they already have at home.
All workshops are currently done online via Zoom or the client can host the event on their preferred platform and invite the origami artist as a host. A dual-camera set-up is used with professional lighting so that the participants can clearly see the teacher, as well as a top-down view of the origami being folded.
Additionally, we can tailor the Online Origami Class to your theme or brand. Using brand colours for the background or by creating themed origami models. It’s also possible to add company branding to the origami kits.
Furthermore, we can also add multiple other Virtual Entertainment Options to this Online Origami Class as well as extras such as Gift Hampers and more.