Virtual Corporate Cooking Workshop
Our Virtual Corporate Cooking Workshop is a fantastic online experience that really brings out the competitive element and boosts staff morale and team working skills: all in one!
Reasons To Book Our Virtual Corporate Cooking Workshop:
- We can provide a wide range of virtual cooking workshops and virtual baking workshops (see extensive list at the bottom of the page)
- Our Virtual Corporate Cooking Workshop is a fantastic tool for boosting staff morale and getting your staff together for a virtual social occasion
- This Virtual Cooking Class teaches you practical cooking skills you can apply to your everyday life
- We have received some amazing feedback from the clients we have provided this online cooking workshop for
- Our Online Corporate Cooking Workshop is led by experts!
Scroll To The Bottom of The Page For Full List of Options & Menus
We can provide a wide range of Virtual Corporate Cooking Workshops for all types of business, departments and more. Not only are they fun and interactive, but you will learn some useful skills you can apply to your everyday life!
Join together virtually with your colleagues and create some tasty food for you all to enjoy. We find this Virtual Corporate Cooking Workshop a very popular option for clients looking for a way to boost staff morale whilst COVID-19 restrictions are in place. Our baking workshops also provide a competitive edge too to boost engagement.
Although our virtual cooking class is led by an expert, we also send out a complete recipe for the lesson prior to the online cooking experience takes place to make sure everyone can prepare if they desire. The Zoom link is sent ahead of the virtual experience taking place so that everyone is ready and roaring to go! We like to keep our online cooking workshops fairly simple to ensure common store cupboard ingredients are available to all who participate.
We can provide this online cooking class experience for all group sizes, although if you are looking for the most interactive experience possible, we recommend keeping the group number below 30 at a time. However, higher numbers are possible if you prefer more of a webinar-style virtual experience.
It’s always best to discuss your options with a member of the team so they can talk you through your best options for your group size. We can adapt all of our virtual experience to cater specifically to your needs and requirements.
See bottom of page for full list of options and menus