The Haka Team Building Workshop
The Haka team building workshop is an excellent outdoor socially distanced activity for your team to build motivation and togetherness in your team.
Price from: £35pp + VAT
Minimum group booking of 10
REASONS TO BOOK The haka team building workshop
- Duration: 30 minutes as an energise or 90 minutes as a team building workshop
- Attendees: Socially distanced 10-30
- Attendees: Once social distancing is lifted: 10-200
- Hosted by authentic Maori tribesmen
- Great outdoor team building exercise
Before the event starts we ask that our clients ensure that all attendees have not been experiencing any covid symptoms or been contacted to self-isolate. Although outdoors, we do still recommend that all attendees wear face coverings. All attendees will be spaced out to ensure social distancing guidelines are followed.
However, once these restrictions are lifted the workshop can take place without the government guideline measures in place.
Your hosts to the Haka virtual team building workshop are amongst one of only two groups in the UK that have permission from their tribal elders in New Zeland to run the Haka team building workshop. Additionally, our leading instructor is actually from the tribe that famously wrote the Ka Mate Haka that the All Blacks use.
Furthermore, the tribesmen that will be hosting the Haka team building workshop have been involved in the Invictus Games, as well as working with Prine Harry.
The Haka team building workshop can be offered in two different formats:
- 30 minute energiser session. This works great to have at the start middle or end of a conference or meeting.
- 90 minute team building session. This is great to get your team fully immersed in the history and traditions of the Haka.
Scroll down the page to find out more about the Haka virtual team building workshop format.