Updated Supplier and Contractor protocol
We have updated these to ensure safety and best practice
- Supporting staff working from home with our Wellbeing PDF
- Offering venue and event deep cleaning before and after events, with extra focus on touch surfaces
- Offering air purification services through Better Air throughout events
- All crew will wear protective gloves during set up and takedown of equipment and will not be shaking hands
- Ensuring all crew members and contractors are following our hygiene guidelines
- No member of staff is to come to work or attend events if they have travelled to any of the affected countries
- Any staff who has cold or flu-like symptoms (however mild) is asked to stay at home for a minimum of 7 days and is asked to contact a health professional for advice and instruction if necessary
How to support your clients
As an industry, we must put a focus on customer care.
Offering support for events that go ahead: Julia Charles is here to support clients and contractors who are continuing with their bookings throughout the Coronavirus outbreak.
We will be supporting these parties by implementing new cleaning and hygiene guidelines. Additionally, we will supply best practices around contact with others at events.
A lot of our clients crave a sense of normality and a brighter focus. Whilst the government permits it we are committed to providing that though our events.
Offering support for events that are postponed: There will, of course, be clients who wished to postpone their events. We are here to act as a support for this. We will work with our clients and suppliers to come up with a mutually agreeable solution to ensure both parties are able to rearrange their events.