What do Digital Marketing Assistants do?
My name is Rachele Gramegna, I am 26 years old and I am a Digital Marketing and Social Media Assistant at Julia Charles Event Management.
The usual response to that introduction of myself would go a little something like this:
Population: Urm… What is your ACTUAL job? So… Basically, you just tweet all day?!
Me: Well… I wish I just tweeted all day! But my ACTUAL role is, a Digital Marketing Assistant.
I often find myself having this conversation on a regular occurrence.
There seems to be a fog of confusion hanging over my job title.
I am forever trying to clear up the misconception with endless explanations, without seeking validation in the world of diverse professions.
So, let me give you a little rundown of the role and why my job role exists:
Role & Responsibility
- Develop and manage digital campaigns for the business
- Plan and create marketing strategies
- Run and manage website and social media accounts
- Design, maintain and supply content for multi-communication channels
- Analyse website and social platforms performances and report on statistics
- Understand current digital marketing trends, stay up to date with SEO and new industry developments
- Most importantly – getting in the rounds of tea and coffees
In a nutshell – it is our job to turn into the evil geniuses! Get the creative juices flowing! Convince people to check out a product/service AND assist with the growth of the company with the power of our master brains – we are pretty big deals!
If you are interested in meeting and listening to what our chatty Media and Marketing team have to say about their roles (or just want to be nosey!) feel free to watch their introduction videos here: *blog for media / marketing team*
If you have any questions or need some help planning an event! Please contact the team at Julia Charles Event Management on 01908 969 322 and find out how we can help you.
Get in touch with us today.
With over 15 years of experience, we have detailed knowledge of the events industry and have worked with all types of clients along the way. To get a quote or find out more about what we can do for you, get in touch with us today.Get in Touch