Amir Khan – World Champion Boxer
Boxing legend Amir Khan is one of the most talented boxing sportsmen of his generation, and one of the UK’s highest-ranking boxers. At just 17 years old, Amir’s boxing career was rocketed to new levels after winning his first silver medal in the 2004 Olympic games in Athens. With an inspiring professional fight record to his name, Amir became World Light Welterweight champion in 2009 after his heart stopping fight against Andreas Kotelnik.
- Proved himself on the biggest of stages at amateur and professional levels
- Helped raise £1million for victims of Indian Ocean Tsunami
- Extremely humble, driven and focused character
- Cheeky personality provides for very interesting speeches
- Speeches delivered with inspiring and motivating qualities