Dara O’Briain is one of the best-known faces on television. Having been the anchor on ‘Mock the Week’ since time began, he has delighted and baffled audiences by spontaneously going off on his tangents and rattling off the plot of one of his abstract metaphors, often wittily underlining the dire situation of British politics, and always providing a frightening insight into the bizarre mechanisms of that big old brain of his. The Irish comic has achieved everything in the funny business, being a guest or guest presenter on near enough every UK panel show and enjoying huge success with his standup tour, and has even now branched out to the worlds of celebrity science and journalism, with ‘Dara O’Briains Science Club’ and his columns in the Guardian.
- Well known, well loved and well respected for his tenure as host of Mock the Week
- Has hosted Have I Got News for You, The Apprentice ‘You’re Fired’ and Live at the Appollo too
- Has performed to huge audiences on his renowned global standup tour
- Published numerous journalistic articles and a book titled ‘Tickling the English’
- Revered amongst fellow comedians as one of the very best