Best know as the co – presenter on extremely popular british TV series Top Gear, James may is by far one of the most recognisable faces in motor sport presenting alongside his co – hosts Jeremy Clarkson and Richard Hammond. Stepping into the world of cars as a co – editor for the engineer and autocar, James started to build on his popularity until moving into the world of television. Ideal for events with his charming and lovable personality, James may goes down a treat at any form of event or function.
- Joined the TopGear series initially in 1999
- He earned himself the title of ‘Captain slow’ due to his cautionary style of driving
- He is extremely popular and sought after
- Highly entertaining and experienced
- Great guest speaker for all events