Lord Sebastian Coe KBE
Voted Britain’s greatest ever Olympian by the public, Lord Sebastian Coe KBE is one of the biggest names in the history of sport.
His success in athletics has only driven him to achieve more, trying his hand in politics and engineering the successful bid for London to host the 2012 Olympic games in his fruitful role as ambassador.
Whether on the track or in the boardroom, you won’t find a man more dedicated to the development and ultimate triumph of British sport, and his passion and expertise are available to showcase at your next corporate event, awards ceremony or gala dinner.
- One of Britain’s most decorated Olympians with 4 medals
- Pioneered Britain’s presence on the Olympic stage on and off the track
- Can also boast ambassadorial work for FIFA
- Was William Hague’s chief of staff when he was the leader of the opposition (1997 – 2001)
- A wealth of experience to consult enables him to deliver speeches on a range of topics