Iain started off his rugby career by joining Bath Rugby team as a teenager where he continued to play for six years. He made 106 appearances and starred alongside other well-known rugby players. He was heralded as one of England’s brightest young talent when he arrived on the international scene. Iain’s first England cap was collected in the 2000 6 nations tournament. He then went on to win 35 caps and scored 13 tries along the way in the ’03 world cup final. After playing for England, Iain was called to tour with the 2001 Lions to Australia. Iain played Rugby for five years with 50 points in the club before retiring from the game in 2014.
- Joined Bath as a teenager and stayed there for six years
- Starred alongside Jerry Guscott, Mike Catt and more
- In his premiership career, he scored 52 tries
- Played for Leeds, Gloucester and Biarritz
- Popular with media outlets such as BT sport and Sky