British born actor Vinnie Jones is known for playing the roughest, toughest East London characters in both UK films and abroad. Before developing his skill in acting the bullies, brutes and bad guys Vinnie Jones spent 15 years working as a professional footballer.
- Vinnie was part of a Welsh national football team and qualified for 1988 FA cup Wimbledon team
- Started out in 1988 in massive blockbusters ‘Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels’
- Featured in films ‘Smokin Aces, Mean Machine’ and more
- Appears as a guest speaker for events and shows
- Hosted the Friday night project on channel 4