Economic Editor of the Sunday Times, David Smith is perfectly placed to provide a well up to date, cutting edge, financial forecasts as a futurist speaker. David speaks to a wide variety of audiences on elemental topics such as global economic outlook, housing markets and consumable resources and is often able to adapt his speaking to make it appropriate for your event. Alongside his editorial work, Smith also takes on roles of leading writer as well as a respected policy advisor.
- Has held a number of senior management roles in small and large companies
- Has involved himself in a number of corporate sectors including financial markets & marketing
- Lectures at both Cardiff and Nottingham University
- Multiple award-winning journalists
- Highly sought-after business and futurist speaker