The Medieval Harlequins
Our roaming performers are an acrobatic duo who perform in handmade costumes that are made of crushed velvet and antique leather.
These mix and mingle entertainers have a wide variety of circus skills which include: Acro-Juggling, Hand Balance, Stilt Walking and Hula Hoop. These Vintage circus performers are perfect for Medival Festivals.
Reasons to Book The Medieval Harlequins:
- Their costumes have been designed by Royal Opera House costume designer, Illona Karas
- Previous clients include; Harvey Nichols, Hampton Court Palace & The British Museum
- Our Street Entertainers are Internationally renowned having performed across 18 countries
- Our Medieval Act has been seen by over 200,000 people
- Are available to host Christmas & Winter Wonderland events