Former international football player turned coach Stuart Pearce has crafted a successful career for himself after playing days made their conclusion.
Most notably Stuart was the manager for the Great Britain football team at the London 2012 Olympics, the manager of the under 21’s England team as well stepping in to handle Manchester city and former Nottingham Forest.
After all these amazing achievements Stuart resides as an after-dinner speaker, offering a specialist insight into the life of a footballer.
- Kicked off his football career in 1978 with Wealdstone club
- Retired from Manchester City in 2002
- He has scored over 80 goals in his career
- Great experienced football speaker
- He offers special insight into the life of a player, manager, a fan and more