Sir Chris Hoy MBE
Our countries greatest ever Olympian, Sir Chris Hoy is the best cyclist that the world has ever seen. An exceptional Olympian and inspirational role model to all, his exploits across multiple Olympic Games have seen his reputation as an Olympic Speaker and after dinner speaker become one of the best in the business.
- Named the greatest Olympian in British history at the London 2012 games
- Accomplished and renowned Olympic speaker
- Won two gold medals at the London 2012 Olympics
- Attended many Olympics such as Beijing 2008, Sydney 2000 and Athens 2004
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable in after dinner speaking