Bonita Norris is a record breaking British mountaineer and adventurer who in 2010 became the youngest woman to successfully climb Mount Everest. Beginning as a simple novice climber, Norris excelled in her training and at aged, just twenty found herself amongst the select few with the honour of standing atop the highest peak in the world.
- Accomplished mountaineer who has raised money for charitable organisations
- Summited the world’s fourth highest peak, Mount Lhotse
- She is a Media Arts Graduate from the Royal Arts Holloway University
- Has presented the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series
- Very popular and utterly captivating after dinner speaker and event host