Rafe Offer is well known as a man who has innovated some of the most recognisable brands in the world. Rafe is an expert in marketing and knowing exactly what consumers are looking for. In his rich career, Rafe has worked as Global managing director for Coca Cola, Director of Global Marketing for Walt Disney whilst doing roles of consultancy for Microsoft, Aviva and Amazon. As of recent Rafe runs in the marketing speaker circuit offering his invaluable advice to a vast range of corporate sectors.
- Joined Walt Disney as brand manager in 1993
- Disney saw climbs from $50m to $800m in three years thanks to Rafe
- He developed a strong sense of strategy and helped 57 countries implement the true ethos of Disney
- In 1997, he moved to Coca Cola as a Brand Manager
- He consulted for brands like Aviva, Microsoft, Amazon and more