Regan was and still is a popular rugby star and guest speaker. He made his England debut in 1995 against South Africa and eight years later he was a World Cup winner and became a finalist again in 2007. Retiring from international he had received an impressive 46 caps. At only 8 Mark was introduced to a game at Keynsham RFC and then moved onto St Brendan’s Old Boys minis. Mark was selected to represent England’s 16 group, Colts, students and under 21’s making him a fantastic rugby player for England. Not only did Regan play for England but he also took part in 93 competitive matches with Bath where he became a Heineken Cup winner. He played out the rest of his career with Bristol, helping them finish third in the Premiership. Mark has a fantastic reputation which makes him an even better guest speaker. He covers topics such as Inspiring a Team and Goal Setting when speaking to his audiences.
- Mark made his England debut in 1995 against South Africa
- He was a world cup winner in 2003
- Mark was introduced to a game at Keynsham RFC at the age of eight
- He toured South Africa with the Lions in 1997
- Mark became a Heineken cup winner after playing 93 competitive matches at Bath