Virtual Chinese Calligraphy Workshop
Our traditional Chinese Calligrapher has years of experience in the industry and now offers this unique, interactive Online Calligraphy Workshop as an Online Experience for Virtual Events!
Price Available Upon Enquiry
Reasons To Book Our Virtual Chinese Calligraphy Workshop:
- Learn to create authentic (and traditional) Chinese Calligraphy
- Led by a talented Calligraphy Artist with a diverse background and expert knowledge in Calligraphy and more
- Available to book as an Online Workshop for Zoom Calls and Online Events
- We have received overwhelmingly positive feedback from clients we have provided this Virtual Workshop for
- Our Calligraphy Artist is multi-lingual, speaking English, French and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) – great for multi-national companies looking to book an online experience
- Great Virtual Team-Building Activity
This Virtual Chinese Calligraphy Workshop gives you the opportunity to learn how to produce authentic Chinese Calligraphy skills! Chinese Calligraphy is the art of writing Chinese characters to convey meaning.
Our Chinese Calligrapher will provide an engaging introduction with a simple, straightforward demonstration where guests in participation to the experience put paint to paper to create their own Chinese Calligraphy masterpieces.
Hosted on Zoom, our talented Chinese Calligraphy artist interact and guides guests through the workshop in a helpful, but fun and engaging manner. Alternative platforms to zoom are available to be booked with our Virtual Chinese Calligraphy Workshop if there’s another platform you prefer.
Our Virtual Chinese Calligraphy Workshop gives you a taste of authentic Chinese Culture and by taking part in this online workshop, you will learn how to write lucky Chinese sayings and phrases and more in this fantastic Chinese style. The photos do really not do this artwork justice!
Virtual Chinese Calligraphy Workshop Key Points:
- Our Online Chinese Calligraphy Workshop can be performed LIVE on a platform such as Zoom, or can be pre-recorded (to suit your needs)
- Guests need a brush pen with refills and calligraphy rice paper (we can provide this for guests at an additional cost)
- Session Durations vary anywhere between 30 and 90 minutes – depending on the number of participants and your needs
- We recommend a maximum of 50 guests per session to allow for optimal interaction
- Our Chinese Calligrapher is multi-lingual, speaking English, French and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
If you’d like to find out more information around our Online Chinese Calligraphy Workshop, please get in contact with a member of the events team. We are more than happy to help!