Virtual Music & Rhythm Team Building
Our Virtual Music & Rhythm Team Building is a fun, creative activity that will get your guests working as a team.
Price Upon Request
Reasons to book our Virtual Music & Rhythm Team Building Workshop:
- Excellent virtual team building activity
- Duration: From 10-45 minutes (longer session options available)
- Group sizes: 5-500 (larger groups options available)
- Excellent alternative Christmas Party option
- Use household objects to drum on or have boom whackers or drums delivered as an additional extra
- Option to add corporate gifting or branding to this virtual workshop
- Workshop hosted on video conferencing platforms such as Zoom, GoTo Meeting, Google Hangout, etc
We’ll bring a non-stop musical energy to this Virtual Workshop. Getting your team working together and making some noise with our team drumming, junk percussion or boom whackers.
Taking on different sections, your team will work together to create one unified sound. Not only is our Virtual Music & Rhythm Team Building Workshop a good team-building activity, but it will also get your team’s adrenaline pumping as they move to the rhythm and bang their drums (or household utensils)!
Furthermore, our Virtual Rhythm Workshop is a great way of loosening up a team, releasing inhibitions and getting them moving.
The workshop will take place over Zoom. After a brief introduction, attendees will be allocated parts and rhythms to play. They will then play along to several non-stop famous pop and dance songs, encouraged all the time by our fantastic virtual host.
Additionally, you’ll play several games and fun challenges in which your guest’s reaction skills will be put to the test. With the opportunity to also get guests to conduct and lead sections. Our Virtual Rhythm Workshop is a sure-fire way to create a high energy, fun, team-working environment.
Furthermore, if you’re looking to turn your Virtual Rhythm Workshop into a full-day virtual event we offer multiple additional Virtual Services and Virtual Entertainment Options. From Virtual Magicians to Virtual Conferencing, Virtual Food and Drink Workshops to Virtual Studio Hire.