Andrew Neil currently presents This week on BBC One and Daily Politics on BBC Two, both live political programmes. Not only is Andrew Neil a political presenter, he was also the editor of The Sunday Times for 11 years and he is also the former editor in chief and the current chairman of a group who owns The Daily Telegraph and The Spectator. Andrew edited the student newspaper whilst attending The University of Glasgow. After graduating Neil worked for the Conservative party as a research assistant and then joined The Economist as a correspondent before being promoted as editor.
- He became the founding chairman of Sky TV in 1988
- Andrew had a brilliant broadcasting career appearing on many political programmes
- He was the editor of The Sunday Times for 11 years
- Has worked for Sunday Politics and The Economist
- In 1971 he was chairman of the Federation of Conservative students