Described by the radio 5 live controller as ‘a political heavyweight with a huge credibility in the Westminster area’ is BBC’s political correspondent John Pienaar. He regularly features on Television news and a radio voice on the award-winning breakfast programme.
- Trained at the south London press, writing about anything
- Became political correspondent for the independent in 1986
- John created the parliamentary sketch ‘the Westminster diary’
- Experienced event and conference host
- He can talk incisively about Westminster politics due to his experience