Professor Yves Doz
Yves Doz is Professor of Global Technology and Innovation at INSEAD. Hailed by The Economist as one of only small amount of true European management gurus, he is a leading, respected authority on globalisation, alliancing and competitiveness. Doz consults and teaches on strategic partnerships, multinational management, renewal and entrepreneurial innovation. He focuses on how corporations can tap into marketing and technical knowledge from areas dispersed around the world, and how to remain successful in strategic alliances.
- He has an extremely interesting outlook on business development
- Ideal speaker for corporate functions and business events
- Doz argues that strategically agile companies develop skills to make quick turns
- Hailed by the Economist as one of the only European management gurus
- He focuses on how corporations can tap into marketing and technical knowledge