Dr Mark Porter
As a leading health expert and one of the most experienced media medics in the UK. Dr Mark Porter is the first choice as a medical correspondent for The Times as well as radio channels and a number of broadcasters. A prominent innovation speaker, mark raises a number of intriguing and compelling ideas that give his guests a chance to change their preconceptions about wellbeing and general health.
- Played key roles in BBC’s ‘watchdog health check’ and ‘fighting fat’
- Mark is a columnist for the London Evening Standard, Sainsbury’s Magazine and Closer
- He is a highly sought-after keynote speaker within the health sector
- Despite his on-going media commitments, Mark continues his work at busy NHS practices
- Awarded an MBE for his services to public healthcare