Nick Grimshaw is a British radio personality who is in extremely high demand. Starting his passion for music in at school, Nick took his firsts step into broadcasting through the student radio at the University of Liverpool while studying communication and business. Alongside that, during his time away from the university, Nick would work as an intern at a music PR agency, helping with regional radio promotion for the likes of Depeche Mode and The Killers. After his graduation, Nick continued in the industry of music by taking the role of radio plugger and DJ promoter.
- In 2006 Nick was spotted by Channel 4 and was taken on as a presenter for E4 music
- He also presented the Channel 4 morning show ‘Freshly squeezed’
- Nick then moved onto BBC2 where he co-hosted three series of their music show ‘sound’
- In 2008 Nick was offered the honour of presenting 22.00-00.00 which he continued to host for three years
- Nick hosts the annual host of Radio 1’s Switch Live/Teen Awards since 2009