Virtual Christmas Cookery Class
Our Virtual Christmas Cookery class is a fantastic Festive Online Workshop available to book for Private and Corporate clients in the UK and Worldwide.
Reasons To Book Our Virtual Christmas Cookery Class:
- This is a fantastic Virtual Christmas Party experience: 2 hours of hands-on, interactive cooking
- This Online Workshop can be catered to all group sizes (small or large)
- We send out everything required to take part in this Online Workshop
- Cocktail Making and Dessert Options are included in our Virtual Christmas Cooking Class
- All dietary requirements can be met (e.g. Vegan, Vegetarian, Allergies etc.)
Get a group together and learn some amazing cooking skills with our Virtual Cooking Class and bring some fantastic Christmas Dishes to your friends and family this Christmas!
Guided by an expert chef, all participants will learn how to make some special Christmas dishes to amaze your guests. Our Virtual Christmas Cookery Experience host is funny and engaging and creates a fun, entertaining atmosphere for this Christmas Cooking Workshop.
This Christmas Cooking Class is a fantastic online workshop to book for Virtual Christmas Parties this year. Not only does our Virtual Christmas Cookery Class enable you to socialise with participants in a fun and engaging way, but it also teaches you practical cooking skills you can take away from the experience.
Virtual Christmas Cooking Menu:
- Welcome Cocktails:
- Mulled Gin, Mulled Wine, Non-Alcoholic Options
- Salmon Gravadlax, Dill and Mustard Creme Fraiche, Little Gem, Apple & Dijon Salad Dressing, Rye Crackers
- OR our Vegan Faux Gras with Red Onion Chutney, Little Gem, Balsamic Salad Dressing, Rye Crackers
- Chicken Wellington, Roast Potatoes, Carrots and Broccoli, Homemade Gravy
- OR our Vegan Portobello Mushroom Wellington, Roast Potatoes, Carrots and Broccoli, Miso Gravy
- Vegan Homemade Mince Pie
- OR Homemade Gingerbread Men (Vegan Available)
We send out Cooking Kits required to participate in this Virtual Christmas Cookery Experience, so as a result, you do not need to worry about a thing.
Our Christmas Cooking Workshop starts off with the Workshop Hosts teaching your group how to make a stunning seasonal spread with a unique Christmas Cocktail to kick things off! The Christmas Cooking Class then goes on to creating a Starter and a traditional Christmas Dish from scratch. Finally finishing on creating a mince pie or gingerbread men from scratch (which gets a bit competitive!).
We have had fantastic feedback from our clients who have booked this Virtual Cooking Class: you will not be disappointed!