Simple Life Outdoor Events
Assembling the Ideas
Simple Life Homes, a client of ours, book us to put on seasonal Outdoor Events for their residents.
We put on roughly three Community Outdoor Events for this client a year, involving an Easter Egg Hunt for the Easter Season, Outdoor Catering for Summer Events and Interactive Performers and a Father Christmas for Christmas Events.
They are all community outdoor events involving performers and caterers for their residents to enjoy on their estate. Every year, we cover all aspects of requires H and S Insurance and Licences, as well as liaising with necessary local authorities such as the Council and local Police force.
What Events Do We Put On For Simple Life?
- Easter Community Events; involving Easter Egg Hunts and more
- Summer Community Events; involving bespoke Branded Ice Cream Vans and more
- Chrismas Community Events; involving Christmas Performers, Father Christmas, a Static Grotto and more
Most recently, we hired out a bespoke branded Ice Cream Van for ‘Simple Life’. We had to adapt the Outdoor Community Event to cater to COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions, as the event took place shortly after the UK was in lockdown.
We provided a ‘Simple Life’ branded Ice Cream Van where we managed the queues and ensured social distancing was in place. This was a simple way of boosting the spirits of the ‘Simple Life’ residents.
Adding our Expertise
For these seasonal ‘Simple Life’ outdoor community events, we cover four to five sites per day.
For Simple Life’s Easter Community Engagement Events, we create a bespoke Easter Egg Hunt for tenants to get involved with, creating a real community-centered, interactive event, amongst other performers and entertainment.
Lastly, for Simple Life’s Summer Events we send a bespoke Branded Ice Cream Van for residents to enjoy outside on a hot summer’s day.
We also send out interactive performers, caterers and interactive games for them to get involved in.
To make sure everything runs smoothly on the day, we have event managers on site, as well as event staff such as stewards, volunteers and more.
We fully manage the Ticket Sales, Parking and Access for the event, as well as covering health and safety, first aid and more.
What Do We Provide For The Simple Life Events?
- Christmas Community Events: A Father Christmas, Reindeer, Christmas Elves, Santa Sleigh and Static Grotto
- Summer Community Events: A branded Ice-Cream Van, Roaming Performers, Outdoor Catering and more
- Easter Community Events: A bespoke Easter Egg Hunt, Outdoor Entertainment and Games, Outdoor Catering and more
- Full Event Management services to ensure the outdoor community events run smoothly
- Photo Booth opportunities
These ‘Simple Life’ Outdoor Community Engagement Events are community events that really engage their tenants. We adapt our Outdoor Events each time to keep things interesting.
Admiring the results
We continue to deliver Outdoor Community Events for Simple Life over Easter, Summer and Christmas.
We love seeing the reactions from Children and Families as a result of our Outdoor Community Events.
Our events team look forward to these quarterly Outdoor Community Engagement Events and always receive fantastic feedback from Simple Life and their Tenants alike.
We organise the parking/access of the sites as well as rubbish collection following the events.
We continue to deliver Outdoor Community Events whilst COVID-19 restrictions are in place. Using our risk assessments, social distancing measures and more to adhere to COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions.
What Did We Achieve?
- A fun, engaging Community Event for Simple Life and their Clients
- We receive amazing feedback from Simple Life and their Tenants
- A COVID-safe Outdoor Community Event
- Unique Seasonal Events that are different every time
- Successful Marketing and Advertisement of the Events for Simple Life