Chinese Lion Dancers Spirits
Our Chinese Lion Dancer Spirits for hire are a group of accomplished entertainers who will bring a unique and exciting show to your event in the UK.
Reasons To Book The Chinese Lion Dancers Spirits:
- These talented Chinese Lion Dancers are perfect for Chinese New Year Events and Celebrations in 2021
- We have received amazing feedback from clients we have provided these dancers for
- Available to book for Private, Corporate and Retail Clients across the UK
- These amazing Chinese Dancers have experience performing around the World for all types of clients and purposes
- You will not be disappointed by the stunning performance these lion dancers produce!
Click Here For Our Chinese Themed Entertainment Options
Click Here For Our Virtual Chinese New Year Entertainment
The Chinese Lion Dancer Spirits are made up of primarily 2 lively Lions called Yin and Yang. More Lions can be added to the Chinese New Year display as well as professional martial artists who will stun you with their skills.
If required, we can add more Chinese Performers to this unique Dance Routine to make it a bigger and more spectacular performance. You will not be disappointed by the visual display these Chinese Lion Dancers create in their breath-taking performance.
Based in the UK, the brightly coloured duo are traditional Northern Chinese Lions are acrobatic. Our eye-catching Lions are yellow; green and red. Red is an important colour especially around Chinese New Year because it represents good luck. Money is often put into red envelopes and shared amongst family and friends.
Our Northern Chinese Lion Dancers are incredibly versatile as they can be hired to get rid of evil spirits around Chinese New Year events; bring further happiness to a wedding or even bring wealth and success to a store opening. These exciting Chinese Lion Dancers are available to book in London and across the UK.
For more information on our Chinese Lion Dancers, such as pricing and availability, please get in contact with a member of the events team.