Andy Kirkpatrick is recognized as one of the nation’s most well achieved big mountaineers and big wall climbers. Best known for scaling America’s most challenging wall – Yosemite’s El Capitan, over ten times, Andy’s trained experience of overcoming adversity is next to none, allowing him to deliver exceptional talks as a leadership speaker.
- Recognised for his expeditions to the savage spires of Patagonia
- The tales from the expeditions have become classic modern climbing tales
- Ability to talk as an evening speaker about his life and climbing
- He will inspire and entertain
- Climbed Yosemite’s El Capitan over ten times