Assembling the Ideas
Ben and Lucy are a fun and flamboyant couple who tasked us with creating the craziest wedding the world has ever seen! Giving us seven months to plan a wedding that incorporated multiple themes, we settled on creating an “Alice in Wonderland On Acid Wedding”. As well as this Wedding being outright insane, it was without a doubt one of the complicated events in history…
The Wedding had to last from 10:30am until 5am the next morning.
Ben & Lucy’s Wedding Requirements:
Adding our Expertise
Luckily, we have an extensive list of contacts and suppliers and managed to source a big enough venue that was willing to host such carnage and an array of weird and wonderful acts to satisfy their ludicrous requests.
These wacky entertainers performed at intervals throughout the Alice in Wonderland On Acid Wedding. Ranging from killer clowns to polar bears, to sword swallowers disguised as guests … it was a sight to behold.
- We provided enough crazy acts for the duration of the Alice in Wonderland On Acid Wedding
- We selected the luxury Lubetonbury Estate, Aynhoe Park venue for the Crazy Wedding
- We spent seven months meticulously planning the complex schedule of the Alice in Wonderland On Acid Wedding
- We managed the entire event and kept to the hectic running order
Admiring the results
The Alice in Wonderland On Acid Wedding was out of this world! We put together the most incredible wedding that somehow successfully included each of the abstract and conflicting themes, lasted for the whole twenty-hour stretch and quite literally blew the minds of every single attendee.
The Alice in Wonderland On Acid Wedding was so good, it gained coverage in Rock n Roll Bride!
- Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the day and all the themes were well received
- The weirdness was maintained from the midday dwarves to the early morning rave
- No one left claiming they’d ever been to a crazier wedding!
We could spend another seven months trying to find the words to do this event justice. The video above will give you a better idea of what this event was about … and just how mental it was!