Family Fun Days, Public Events
Amazon Family Fun Days
Assembling the Ideas
These two corporate fun days we put on for Amazon and Lloyd’s Pharmacy are perfect to help you get an idea of how we can help put together and manage an awesome family fun day for your company.
Both clients for these events had medium-sized budgets and wanted their fun days to be a way of giving back to their communities. They asked us to help source the venues and needed us to take full control of management and production.
- Medium venues – 350 delegates in community hall fields
- Medium budget
- Full management service & supplier sourcing
Adding our Expertise
We supplied to this event:
- Fairground rides and dodgems
- Musicians and bands
- Traditional funfair stalls & games
- Large inflatables and activities
- Stilt walkers, walkabout entertainment & shows
- Animal zones and displays
- Event staff, health and safety verification & catering
Admiring the results
Both clients were delighted with how each of their events went. All staff and their children had an amazing time over the course of the days and everyone left in wonderful moods.
The best thing about these two fun days was that there was something there for anyone’s taste and everyone felt included, not to mention all the good the events did for their local communities.
As an example of how well received they were, Lloyds got in touch to say – ‘I wanted to thank you again for how amazingly easy everything was on Sunday’.
- 100% client satisfaction
- Inclusive for all guests
- Gave back to local communities