Assembling the Ideas
We were recommended to Al Fakher by a company called RDX concepts that had been impressed by our previous work in the Middle East. The company is the biggest supplier of shisha tobacco in the Arab region, meaning it was essential we came up with our best work to impress such a big client. Together with RDX, we were tasked with creating the entire concept for the launch of their new Red Mix product. We began putting together some brand proposals, eventually deciding on the red and silver theme that prevailed at the actual event.
The client needed:
• The event to remain consistent with thoroughly researched brand guidelines
• Set a benchmark for the quality and exclusivity of the product
• Us to source a venue and provide a bespoke concept design unique to them
Adding our Expertise
Tasked with coming up with the concept from scratch, we shortlisted three venues and drafted unique designs for each, eventually resulting in the client opting to choose Tobacco Dock. The launch had to resemble the quality of the product, so we integrated many digitally interactive elements to the set design, including a digital floor where you could kick away smoke to reveal the Red Mix logo. The event kicked off with a singer whose dress was also a screen for 3D mapping projection and included thrilling aerial hoop acts, a bespoke cocktail bar, immersive Red Mix lab that we had custom built, and many more innovative ideas from the team.
• We designed everything from the concept onwards
• We supplied all bespoke furniture, catering, entertainment and tech
• We provided full event, travel and delegate management services
• We provided venue finding service which led to Tobacco Dock decision
Admiring the results
The client was really happy with how the event went and how Red Mix came across to the attendees. Guests were impressed with the interactivity and by the quality of entertainment, and just how professionally the event was run overall. The concept we designed worked perfectly with the Tobacco Dock venue, creating an immersive experience that captured the essence of Red Mix and proved to be extremely popular with the client and guests.
• Created great awareness of product and brand
• A truly interactive and immersive experience
• A successful event concept that was designed bespoke for the venue
Creating your vision
Book An Event Production Company
With over 15 years of experience, we have detailed knowledge of the events industry and have worked with all types of clients along the way. From big name brands such as Samsung, Vodafone and Mercedes-Benz to independent corporate clients, our service is always delivered to the highest possible standard. To get a quote or find out more about our venue theming, dressing, set design and event production services get in touch with us today.Get in Touch