Corporate Event Entertainment
Eddie The Eagle PR Event
Assembling the Ideas
Our client tasked us with putting together a PR event that promoted the upcoming Eddie the Eagle movie. Having been outside of the public eye for some time at this point, the event needed to familiarise people with the star to encourage them to watch the film.
It was important that we attracted as much attention to the Promotional Event as possible on the day, in order to maximise the social media impact in the days after and the run-up to the release.
Our Client Required:
- The Eddie The Eagle PR Event to reacquaint the public with the once much loved national icon
- The Promotional event to catch the eye of as many people as possible
- A PR Event to create a buzz on social media and get people talking about the film
Adding our Expertise
We decide the best way to achieve these objectives for the Eddie The Eagle PR Event was to host an audacious outdoor, public event near City Hall in Pottersfields, London.
The idea was to could get as many passing members of the public as possible to dress up in eighties style ski wear, have a go at our freefall dive stunt and fly like Eddie the Eagle!
- We chose the busy location to maximise the number of people passing by
- We suggested the stunt as it was fun and memorable
- We used 3D image design to make our proposal as clear as possible
- We organised suppliers of scaffolding and free-fall stunt bag
- We designed the Eddie The Eagle PR Event branding and layout to optimise potential social reach
Admiring the results
This Eddie The Eagle PR Event is just one of our creative Promotional Events we’ve put on. Everyone that took part thoroughly enjoyed it, from the public to the staff, to the VUE cinema team who came to witness the action.
The Eddie The Eagle PR Event was a complete success on the day and exploded on social media afterwards!
We Did We Achieve?
- Huge public engagement throughout the day from 10am-6pm
- Thousands of Twitter, Facebook and Instagram posts about the event itself
- Increased social media activity surrounding Eddie the Eagle following the event
TOWIE stars, James Argent and James Lock, shared their Eddie the Eagle experience on social media and admitted they had reservations about the jump, ‘When you’re up there, it’s really quite nerve-racking!’
Creating your vision
Book An Event Production Company
With over 15 years of experience, we have detailed knowledge of the events industry and have worked with all types of clients along the way. From big name brands such as Samsung, Vodafone and Mercedes-Benz to independent corporate clients, our service is always delivered to the highest possible standard. To get a quote or find out more about our venue theming, dressing, set design and event production services get in touch with us today.Get in Touch