One of the most recognisable and respected gentlemen in the British comedy scene, Stephen Fry is a highly successful stage and screen actor, author and TV presenter as well as the long lasting host of the hit television show QI. With his comedy career starting alongside Cambridge University friend Hugh Laurie, the duo wrote and starred in the comedy show A Bit of Fry & Laurie shortly before creating the renowned series Jeeves and Wooster. On top of his successful career in comedy, Fry has also hosted several of his own shows including a host of documentaries on the topics of America, Mental illness and cutting edge technology.
- He created an award-winning show ‘Stephen Fry: The Secret Life of The Manic Depressive’ in 2006
- Stephen offers his services as an after-dinner speaker regularly
- Fry has also tried his hand in the movie industry in a very wide range of theatrical genres
- Perfect after dinner speaker
- Highly knowledgeable and experienced