A star of the sixth series of ITV’s The X Factor, Stacey Solomon has become one of the most popular solo artists in the UK. Achieving a No.1 single after finishing third place on the show, Stacey proved her popularity and her vocal abilities have critical acclaim to this day. A wonderful solo artist for concerts and events, Stacey is a true professional in front of a crowd, with the ability to perform a number of genres on command.
- Stacey was voted Queen of the Jungle in the tenth series of I’m a Celebrity…Get me Out of Here
- Her debut album was released in 2014
- She acted as the headline act for the Young Voice tour of 2014
- Stacey has been praised for her commanding voice
- She performed with a choir of 11,000 primary school children