From becoming the boy who cleaned Pizza ovens in Naples to now being a TV Celebrity Chef with an addictive personality and an infectious eagerness for his native cuisine. Gino D’Acampo has become one of the nation’s most loved celebrity chef icons which all derived from his grandfather.
- Moved from Italy to take the role of Head Chef at Pane Viso and The Orchard in Belsize Park
- Became development chef for Tesco and their ‘finest range’
- He appeared on Great Food Live on UKTV and is now a regular guest on Celebrity Chef and This morning
- He has his own show ‘Gino’s Italian Escape’ on ITV
- He was crowned King of the Jungle in 2009 on I’m a Celebrity… Get Me out of Here