Brand Activations, Product Launches, Retail Events
Assembling the Ideas
Monarch wanted to launch a new range of uniform to celebrate the brand’s upcoming 50th birthday in 2018. As this was to mark such a significant occasion, there was a huge emphasis on the new uniform being personal to Monarch and its vast network of employees. We thought creating a Monarch Fashion Show to showcase the new uniform would be the way to go…
We were tasked with creating a Fashion Show Production that enabled nearly 3000 members of staff from 70 UK locations to be able to vote on which design they liked best and publicised the brand heading into their 50th birthday campaigns. All in the short space of 2 weeks.
The Client Required:
- The Fashion Show event to reach nearly 3000 employees in 70 UK locations
- The Monarch Fashion Show Production to display the uniform that was personal to Monarch and representative of its values
- A Buzz to be created around Monarch in the lead up to their 50th birthday product launches
Adding our Expertise
We decided the best way to achieve these objectives was to stage a catwalk event and Fashion Show that could be streamed to Monarch offices throughout the country.
Our plan was for each branch to host their own staff party to watch the fashion show on the big screen and vote for their favourite design at the end.
- Designs were presented anonymously to prevent any voter bias
- We used Monarch staff as models to add to the personal factor of the event
- Used 3D imagery design to transform a small venue into a vibrant space
- Managed the entire Monarch Fashion Show and took full creative and design control
- Optimised site design to meet media and streaming requirements
Admiring the results
Monarch Fashion Show was a booming success! Our end product delivered all of the objectives outlined in the brief: a uniform that was personal to brand and chosen fairly by all members of the company, coverage extending to 70 UK locations and huge hype surrounding the brand as it enters preparations for upcoming campaigns.
- Post-event analytics showed huge engagement from employees at all 70 UK locations
- Real-time text and email forums demonstrated lots of positive feedback from viewers
- Monarch’s social reach was strengthened and staff were more invested in the brand
After the hysteria of the Fashion Show had passed, Monarch got in touch with us to say – “Everyone pulled together to create a wonderful event and certainly the feedback I have had over the past few days has been quite overwhelming”