Brand Activations, Exhibition Entertainment, Product Launches, Retail Events
Assembling the Ideas
Xero approached us to provide our conference and event management services to put together an exciting Xero Company Conference to kick-off their financial year!
They wanted a high level of production and an event that cut no corners to inform their staff of the company direction for the new financial year, present awards to the company’s top achievers and reveal the new TV advert for Xero.
Being that it was a large company conference that needed to be very high-end, we used our extensive experience as conference organisers to ensure the conference met these expectations and ran smoothly with no hiccups.
The Client Requested:
- A company conference to cater to over 300 members of staff.
- Transportation to be organised for all of their staff from across the globe.
- Full event management services to ensure the Xero Company Conference ran smoothly.
Adding our Expertise
Once the Xero staff arrived at the luxury DoubleTree Hilton venue we sourced, a part of the Stadium MK, they were brought to the lobby area.
Here, we provided bespoke, luxury catering coffee, pastries, sandwich bags and more.
Any leftover food went to a local food bank as we wanted an event with zero waste.
We completely transformed the lobby area using the Xero brand colours and decorated it with Xero signage and branding. We designed the entire stage, seating and provided full AV & Lighting services to completely transform the venue and create a high-quality conference.
Some of the speakers and Xero staff were brought in from Australia, New Zealand and more, all of which we organised.
300+ members of staff were taken for a staff photo in the Stadium MK stands and then took part in some team-building activities that included a world-record longest dominoes activity!
- We organised travel for over 300 members of staff from around the world.
- We catered for all of the Xero members of staff meeting any dietary requirements. Any leftover food went to a local food bank.
- We organised a world-record dominoes activity for a team building activity.
Admiring the results
Following the Xero Company Conference, Xero were very happy with how the event turned out, saying the event was a huge success, running smoothly with no logistical issues.
Guest speaker, Ben McBean, was a huge hit with the employees – engaging well and getting a good reception and applause at the end of this talk.
The Xero team worked well together, taking part in our unique team building activities.
What We Achieved:
- A company conference that was received well by the client and employees attending.
- Successful transportation of a large number of staff using our experience in logistics.
- A conference that met all the requirements set out by the client.
Creating your vision
Book An Event Production Company
With over 15 years of experience, we have detailed knowledge of the events industry and have worked with all types of clients along the way. From big name brands such as Samsung, Vodafone and Mercedes-Benz to independent corporate clients, our service is always delivered to the highest possible standard. To get a quote or find out more about our venue theming, dressing, set design and event production services get in touch with us today.Get in Touch