Covid-19: How we are dealing with it
There’s no getting away from Coronavirus (Covid-19). It features on every news update, as a trending hashtag on social media every day and is the main topic of conversation.
It will perhaps come as no surprise that the events industry is taking a hit. However here at Julia Charles, we are taking every precaution to ensure that our clients’ events can still go ahead. Whatsmore we endeavour to remove the stress and worry of hosting events through the Coronavirus outbreak. We will do this by implementing exceptional deep cleaning and decontamination services before, during and after an event.
What we are doing
- Offering venue and event deep cleaning before and after events, with extra focus on touch surfaces
- Offering air purification services through Better Air throughout events
- All crew will wear protective gloves during set up and takedown of equipment and will not be shaking hands
- Ensuring all crew members and contractors are following our hygiene guidelines
- No member of staff is to come to work or attend events if they have travelled to any of the affected countries
- Any staff who has cold or flu-like symptoms (however mild) is asked to stay at home for a minimum of 7 days and is asked to contact a health professional for advice and instruction if necessary
As an events company, we pride ourselves on our excellent customer commitment and dedication to managing outstanding events. Therefore we are using this as an opportunity to showcase this in what is undeniably an uncertain time.
It is so important to be taking precautions, but equally, it is important to have a sense of normality. By cancelling every event it will only feed the panic, fear and hysteria around Covid-19. For a large majority of the population, coronavirus is an inconvenience rather than a life-threatening illness.
We are keen to maintain a positive outlook throughout Coronavirus. It is our opportunity to look after our customers and continue managing and running exceptional events
How you can help protect yourself from Covid-19
With cases going up daily and the UK risk being raised to high, we are putting every safety measure we can in place to maintain high cleanliness and hygiene standard.
We can reassure you that we are taking every precaution to ensure the health of our team, crew, clients and the general public. We will be keeping our channels updated to ensure clear communication and the latest news from us. As a company, we will continue to offer brilliant events throughout the year and our aim is to look ahead to the future.
If you would like any more information about Covid-19 please see the NHS website for common queries and travel advice