Celebrity chef and household name Ainsley Harriott is one of everyone favourite TV chef personalities. With over 18 years as a popular TV host there’s no doubt as to why everyone considers Ainsley to be such a culinary legend. With a certain level of enthusiasm for everything he does, Ainsley shares his love for life in every production he features in.
- At the age of 16, Ainsley landed himself a position as a junior trainee in a huge west end restaurant
- Ainsley has travelled the globe, creating a hefty list of television treats
- High amount of enthusiasm making him perfect as a guest speaker
- Created shows such as Ainsleys big cook out and 50 things to eat before you die
- Highly experienced and motivated