Baking and culinary legend Mary Berry is one of the most talented and well-known celebrity cooking experts to have ever graced our television screens and cookery book collections. As the star of The Great British Bake Off alongside fellow cooking expert Paul Hollywood, Mary is one of the celebrity judges who decide the winner of the most followed culinary shows on television in the nation. Specialising in cooking demonstrations, private functions and bespoke events, Mary Berry is sure to make your event a wonderful experience with expert cooking and fun for all.
- Trained at Le Cordon Bleu School in France at 21 years old
- She was the food editor of Housewife magazine in 1966
- Mary has published an amazing seventy cookbooks and sold over 5 million
- She has her own TV show ‘Mary Berry Cooks’
- Great TV presenter and Guest speaker