Paul Hollywood has developed himself as a chef from working in his family bakery to one of the most accomplished and renowned TV personalities and celebrity chefs. Growing up on the East coast of England, Paul discovered a passion for baking at a young age and went on to realise that he would make a life long career around it. Growing in skill, Paul became the lead baker in some of the most esteemed hotels in England including the Cliveden, The Dorchester and the Chester Grovesnor, at this time; Paul was soon acknowledged by the baking industry as one of the best rising talents.
- Paul made his debut as a celebrity on the Carlton Good Food Network
- He is one of the most popular celebrity chefs and desirable TV personalities
- He began the role of co-judge on The Great British Bake Off in 2010
- Hollywood has been a TV presenter on his own shows as well as Celebrity Chef
- Has been a keynote speaker at a number of food festivals including The Cumbrian Food Festival