Best recognised for his professional judging on hit BBC show Master Chef, Gregg Wallace began as a simple market trader in Covent Garden, selling vegetables as ‘George Allan’s Greengrocers’. Wallace built this franchise into a successful business, turning over £7.5 million annually. Gregg supplied fresh ingredients to some of the biggest names in cooking such as Gordon Ramsay, Michael Roux and Jamie Oliver.
- Gregg has built a small empire with a chain of restaurants and vegetable companies
- He is one of the UK’s favourite celebrity food icons
- He co-presented ‘veg talk’ on radio 4 with Charlie Hicks
- Gregg was honourably offered the role of MasterChef in 2005
- He has appeared on Celebrity MasterChef and MasterChef: The Professionals