Possibly one of the most easily recognisable celebrity chefs operating in the UK, Nigella Lawson has host hosted several cookery shows and published multiple books alongside her television career. Bringing out her first full-length cookery book in 1998 titled How To Eat, it became a UK best seller after selling 300,000. Nigella’s popularity helped to promote her onto a national platform making her one of the UK’s favourite onscreen TV personality. Nigella mainly uses her time to provide cooking demonstrations and offering her services as an after dinner speaker, making her an ideal celebrity chef for shows, functions and events.
- Landed her first position on television in 1999 on ‘Nigella Bites’ on Channel 4
- She went on to a higher level of fame when she produced shows for the US
- She has corned the market with her range of cookware called ‘Living Kitchen’ with a value of £7 million
- She has strong beliefs in the therapeutic benefits of preparing a meal
- Perfect guest for any function