Arsene Wenger OBE
French born football speaker and manager Arsene Wenger OBE is well known for being the longest standing manager of the North London team Arsenal FC. A former professional player, Wenger has been operating as a manager since his retirement from playing in 1981. He took on the position of Arsenal manager in 1996, joining from a lowly Japanese side, and drove them into one of the most successful periods in the club’s history, defying all odds and opinions in the process. Still plying his trade at the club today, Wenger has a vast depth and breadth of experience to consult when acting as the coveted guest speaker he’s become since his managerial successes.
- Won 17 major honours in his glorious tenure with Arsenal
- Only premier league manager to go a whole league season unbeaten
- Changed the English game by pioneering ideas about diet and attacking football
- Experienced as a pundit speaking both English and French
- Incredibly unique perspective on football and sport and life in general