Opus Energy Conference
Assembling the Ideas
Opus Energy approached us to put together their mid-year conference where they were going to reveal their companywide business plan to all of their employees.
With only two weeks lead time to complete such a huge event, we had so much to consider in such a short space of time. However, it’s safe to say the team was able to deliver an amazing Hybrid Conference to a very high standard.
The Client Requested:
- Conference set up to cater for 950 delegates over 2 locations in 2 weeks!
- Live streaming and video production for the event
- Full event management and production services
- Us to supply everything – guest speakers, transport, catering, venue etc.
Adding our Expertise
Firstly, after arriving on the coach services we provided, the guests were brought to the lobby area for refreshments.
They were then taken through to the conference area to watch a video. This was a talk from their CEO that we had coordinated video production and streaming for.
Finishing with a presentation from our guest speaker. We supplied all the furniture, lighting, staging and AV equipment and managed the entire event on both days.
Admiring the results
The event was a huge success. Additionally, considering the small lead time of 2 weeks we had no logistical issues and the event ran smoothly.
Not only did the event run smoothly but it fully achieved our client’s goal. Communicating the company-wide business plan for the coming year.
We were able to supply:
- Video filming and production both prior to and post-event
- Complete Delegate Management of 950 employees
- Transportation and logistics services for all delegates
- Live-streaming as part of the Hybrid event services
- Venue sourcing and dressing, including all AV equipment
- All of this was done from conception to completion in 2 weeks!
The guest speaker we provided was popular and engaged well with the employees. Furthermore, the client was impressed with how we put together such a large event that would normally take months of planning in only two weeks.