Adding our Expertise
The first event in the UK and the WORLD to provide cleaner air to an indoor event space!
Rotable Repairs’ staff work with chemicals daily and Richard, the client, agreed this would be a great way of giving due care to the guests in attendance. He now wants to get this system installed in the building’s air ventilation system!
To give the event a sociable feel to it, we put together a bespoke marquee to sit outside of the building for guests to interact with each other. We provided a bar inside the marquee and an ice cream cart, with caterers walking around the event offering food, drinks and more.
To make the tours more immersive and engaging, we gave the guests MP3s and a tour guide to go around the facility. We roped off and signposted the entire facility to give the guests information about each part of the facility and to guide them around.
- We presented a concept to Rotable Repairs for their event to be the first event in the UK and the globe with Clean Air!
- Created a bespoke design for the Marquee
- Used our expertise to create a fully immersive, interactive tour
- Decorated the marquee and outside area with bespoke seating and decorations
- Used our experience to manage the event, ensuring it ran smoothly